After playing with the Broncos the past few days, I think this question is a no brainer. Tebow. No doubt about it.
I hated the kid at florida, but I love him in the NFL. The dude is good, and needs to be on the field 95% of the time. The other 5% of time will go to Brady Quinn of course. I was so fired up when I read the other day that John Fox wasn’t counting him out, and couldn’t wait to see him practice.
Now that the NFL doesn’t have Brett Favre I think Tebow is the guy to step up in his place. Just being all manly and driving the Broncos down the field on broken bones. I hate John Elway, but I think he’ll get this one right.