By Luís Paulo Reis, Fernando Almeida, Luís Mota, Nuno Lau (auth.), Joaquim Filipe, Ana Fred (eds.)
This publication constitutes the completely refereed post-conference court cases of the 4th foreign convention on brokers and synthetic Intelligence, ICAART 2012, held in Vilamoura, Portugal, in February 2012. The 28 revised complete papers offered including one invited paper have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 292 submissions. The papers are equipped in topical sections on man made intelligence and on agents.
Read or Download Agents and Artificial Intelligence: 4th International Conference, ICAART 2012, Vilamoura, Portugal, February 6-8, 2012. Revised Selected Papers PDF
Similar international books
This publication records the court cases of the Fourth foreign convention on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM), which introduced jointly researchers from various backgrounds to check cognitive types; assessment versions utilizing human info; and additional the advance, accumulation, and integration of cognitive conception.
This quantity includes the main correct peer-reviewed papers offered on the First foreign Workshop on Vrancea Earthquakes, held in Bucharest on November 1-4, 1997. powerful earthquakes within the Romanian Vrancea region have triggered a excessive toll of casualties and broad harm during the last numerous centuries.
Multimedia Interactive Protocols and platforms (MIPS) is the new identify of a workshop that has been effectively held for the ? rst time in 2002 in Coimbra, because the ? rst joint variation of 2 good confirmed sequence of workshops: Interactive dispensed Multimedia structures (IDMS) and Protocols for Multimedia platforms (PROMS).
Biotechnology is a truly multidisciplinary box regarding biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, immunology, microbiology, pharmacology, fermentation, agriculture, to call quite a few. all of the contributing topic components brings its personal specific vocabulary and nomenclature criteria and significant problems of communique is the end result.
- The Shakespearean International Yearbook, Vol. 10: Special Section, the Achievement of Robert Weimann
- Communities and Technologies: Proceedings of the First International Conference on Communities and Technologies; C&T 2003
- Logic, Language, Information, and Computation: 20th International Workshop, WoLLIC 2013, Darmstadt, Germany, August 20-23, 2013. Proceedings
- International Handbook on the Demography of Sexuality
- Information Theoretic Security: Second International Conference, ICITS 2007, Madrid, Spain, May 25-29, 2007, Revised Selected Papers
Additional resources for Agents and Artificial Intelligence: 4th International Conference, ICAART 2012, Vilamoura, Portugal, February 6-8, 2012. Revised Selected Papers
4. The behavior of the controller is specified by the algorithm shown at Fig. 4(b). When the controller is invoked, it first constructs an initial planning state based on the given task list and invokes the planner (lines 1-2). , a planning state that contains a complete plan), then the controller directly forwards the generated plan to the executor. , a planning state that only contains a partial plan), then the controller performs a prefix of the already generated plan, chooses the knowledge acquisition with the minimum expected cost, performs the corresponding knowledge acquisition task, and continues to perform the overall tasks.
The average number of planning and execution phases increases with a decreasing number of initial information, since the agent needs to stop the planning process and execute knowledge acquisition activities more often. We also expected the overall CPU time of the reasoning and planning process to increase for all domains with a decreasing amount of initial knowledge. However, Fig. 6(b) shows that this is only true for the rover, the office and the restaurant domain. The blocks and the depots domain show a different behavior.
Dynamic Positioning Based on Voronoi Cells (DPVC). , Takahashi, Y. ) RoboCup 2005. LNCS (LNAI), vol. 4020, pp. 219–229. Springer, Heidelberg (2006) 78. : Multi-agent Positioning Mechanism in the Dynamic Environment. , Dellaert, F. ) RoboCup 2007: Robot Soccer World Cup XI. LNCS (LNAI), vol. 5001, pp. 377–384. Springer, Heidelberg (2008) 79. : The CMUnited-98 Champion Simulator Team. , Kitano, H. ) RoboCup 1998. LNCS (LNAI), vol. 1604, pp. 61–76. Springer, Heidelberg (1999) 80. : While the Ball in the Digital Soccer is Rolling, Where the NonPlayer Characters Should go in a Defensive Situation?